Friday, November 12, 2010

Still chugging along

School has been great! Honestly...it has been the best decision of my life. I love every second of it, I love all of the girls in my class and all of the things I'm learning. I am working away at Old Navy. Which is great, it's easy and a relaxed place to work. Although they do have me working every single day all day. But who can complain. It is money after all. I am going to start looking to buy a car here pretty soon (mainly with my parents money...I wish I had more so I could pay for it myself, buuuut that doesn't seem to be working out in my favor. Thanks Ma and Pa. Love ya.) so far life is good.
I can't wait for this weekend, Zach (my cousin) just got home from his mission so we are going to see him and go to hear him speak at his homecoming. I can't wait to see the family and spend time with Sydni and Chelsea. Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment