Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trying again

As many already know I left USU and have started beauty school At Paul Mitchell The School. I've wanted to do beauty school since I can remember. My first recollection of being interested in beauty school was when I first saw Grease. Frenchie, my favorite character definitely first sparked my interest in hair. I'm so happy to be following my dream. I absolutely LOVE every second of class. I can't wait to go to school everyday, not many people I know can say that.
My class is all girls, which is very fun. Although I am the youngest by 4 years I still feel Like I fit in and am welcome and appreciated regardless of my age. The personalities range from silent to very vibrant. Can't say there is ever a dull moment in class. Which I love.
Although I am happy with what I am doing coming home hasn't been the easiest thing. Leaving all my friends at USU and coming home to none has been unbelievably overwhelming. It's been lonely but sometimes there has to be a trade off when you follow a dream. I've been getting used to only working and school but sometimes I do wish I could go out and spend time with friends. I know things will eventually pick up and I know I will make new friends, I already have with school. It's just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment