Monday, September 27, 2010

Back to where I came from.


Back home...It feels great but it also feels weird. But I know what I'm going to do is what is right for me. Regardless of what anyone else says!

The last week at Utah State was quite uneventful considering everyone else was in class while I was in my dorm. But at night was always fun! Gray came to visit last weekend....we went to Crystal Hot Springs with John and Lizzy. Kinda sketch, but fun nonetheless.

I mainly sat around my dorm. But I did go to Texas Road House with my roommates and a few friends. Let's just say. Best burger I've had in my entire life. We also went to Angie's for a going away dinner with another big group of friends. I wanted to 'clean the sink' before I went home. 'Cleaning the sink' is much more fun then it sounds. A sink chuck full of ice cream and three toppings. Not to mention topped with whip cream, a cherry, and four bananas. If you completely clean
the sink you are rewarded with a bumper sticker saying, "I cleaned the sink at Angie's". I don't think any of us could really move after we finished. But it was definitely worth the bulging stomach for the night. Later that night all of the East High kids (some were in town) went swimming. Lets just say it was definitely one of the highlights of my week! We ruled the triple stacker. Thank you Bell. Then we ended up just hanging out after and talking. All in all it was a good night.



Rachel and I went to go and watch the True Aggie Night. This is a tradition at USU. Each full moon you can kiss someone who is already a True Aggie on top of the A. You then become a True Aggie. But on homecoming night and A day two non-true aggie's can kiss and both become True Aggies. It's quite the sight to see. Kids lined up to kiss but it was the most entertaining thing that happened that day! I'll miss all of my friends at USU.But I'm sure I'll see them soon! As for now I'll work and make money for beauty school.

No comments:

Post a Comment