Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekends and Monday Mornings

This past weekend I climbed trees (which is illegal here), made fools look up, went to the football game against Idaho State, went to a wicked dance party, ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, figured out the bus system, went "downtown" with a few roommates, did four hours of laundry, and finally met my neighbors. All in all this weekend seemed to be pretty productive.

On Friday, Ondy, Stacy, Sam, Lynsey and I decided we needed something to do...so we tied floss to paper, climbed the tree and hung a paper that said, "Look up, fool." We went back inside the dorms and watched from the warmth of the staircase. We found this to be quite hilarious. People would walk past and try to grab the note, some would even begin to climb the tree to see what was up in the tree. Little did they know nothing was actually up there...
Heh heh heh!



On Saturday I went to the football game against Idaho State with Lizzy and Heidi. We won. But I can't say I've ever
been and avid supporter of football. Meaning we left before 3rd quarter had ended. Lizzy and I went and got pints of Ben and Jerry's we each finished our own. Then we went to a blacklight dance party.


Earlier Saturday we went downtown to shop, come to find out there is not much shopping to do in Logan. It was really nice to sit down and actually get to know a few roommates. I found out what they like, their talents, and so much more. I definitely got lucky with
my roommates! I like each one of them.

On Sunday I did laundry with Chelsea for 3 hours. We sat in the laundry room and did homework. And we found out that the washers produce way too many suds.



And on Monday I woke up for my 10:30 class walked across campus and sat down in a seat. Come to find out my class doesn't actually start until 11:30. So I sat in on half a class on Acid Based Chemistry class. Let's just say I know what class never to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment