Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm 18. I still watch Spongebob Square Pants. I should NOT be making life decisions.

See ya later USU...Today I decided to withdrawal from Utah State. I am on my way to beauty school instead. I didn't feel like I was supposed to be here. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love the campus, my roommate Ani and all of my new/old friends. I love the social aspect of USU and I'm doing great in all of my classes, so school isn't hard. But it just doesn't feel right. I had to make my decision very last minute in order to get any money back. So after talking with my parents we decided I needed to do what made me happy. I went through the annoying process of withdrawing from school and am currently at USU doing nothing. Luckily I feel completely calm and I feel like this is going to be great for me! I will be attending Paul Mitchell Beauty School in SLC. Although I can't say I'm extremely excited to move back because the freedom here ROCKS. But you have to do what is important to you and not let any other reason influence you. When people said it's time to grow up and make your own decisions I never took that seriously. But today was one of the biggest slaps in the face. I grew up. I made one of the biggest decisions I may ever make in my life. Who knows if this is right, I think it is and I feel it is. I hope it is.
See ya later USU.
I'll be back to visit.
And to those who have made my life just a little better at USU, thanks. I couldn't have gone through these 5 weeks without you

No comments:

Post a Comment